About the Role
We are looking for a Sr. iOS/ Swift Engineer to join our growing development team who will contribute to the continued success of our product development.
Working with our Development Teams, utilizing the Scrum framework, you will design and implement robust procedures for deployment to internal and external environments to minimize downtime and proactively address information security risks through principles of shared responsibility across our Microsoft Azure platform.
+ Essentials Skill:
• Native iOS Application Development with Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
• Good to have hands on experience working with Swift 3, Swift 4/ 5. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure.
• Experience with web services, core-data, camera kit, image caching concepts, past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / Viper
• Understanding of third-party Web Services, JSON and REST API is required
• Hybrid mobile application development using 3rd party SDKs and IDEs
• To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continue production of new versions of the application.
• Integrate user interface with code
• Package software for deployment in market place
+ Good to have:
• Rx-Swift experience, video / image filter experience, media player usage, complex UX effects.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• Knowledge of GIT management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
• experience integrating iOS development with native iPhone applications (ie. camera)
• understanding of human body kinematics
• understanding of machine-learning
• some familiarity with Apple Vision and CoreML for future integration
• Strong communication skills, high spirited, eager to learn
• Delivery and client oriented approach
• Self-learner and result oriented approach
• Ability to work in teams and help scale the team
• Passion for programming and latest technology
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Kindly share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org